WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 30K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Heard an interesting statistic on the way back from lunch on NPR - the combined net worth of the top 85 richest people in the world is equal to the net worth of 3.5 billion people (almost 50% of the world's population).

Talk about income inequality:-(

o.o whoa and I only have 10$ on me and I feel rich with that

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

We all hope/pray that there is someone who is potential gf material....

hahahaha well that is whay my ex said before I entered school ....she wanted me to find a good Gf in college and she said she would personally tell all the girls to give me a chance o.o ....sure I didn't think much of it but now that I look at it ...its nice :3 but na I know college is not the place where I will find one :p

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

hahahaha well that is whay my ex said before I entered school ....she wanted me to find a good Gf in college and she said she would personally tell all the girls to give me a chance o.o ....sure I didn't think much of it but now that I look at it ...its nice :3 but na I know college is not the place where I will find one :p

Don't you be going to the local high schools though :p

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

it over till its over .... I like this song when im losing a game like LoL ( I stopped playing ) or asphalt 8

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

wait wait wait wait wait .... how did I end up listing to two different songs that 99 posted .... how did that happen o.o?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo