WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 30K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

YEAHHHHH I beat someone by .001 second !!!!! now I know how Michel Phelps felt when he won by that much !!!!!!!!!

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site

<
how do you know :eek:

Microsoft is doing away with Messenger, as seen with Windows 8.1, and taking Skype bigger. It's pretty obvious that Messenger is going to leave WP, and either Skype will replace it and be 100% built into the OS, or just no Messenger (SMS/MMS only) and a better Skype app.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

there is something about me that never likes to get to my first's o.o ..maybe that is why I still miss my 810 :crying: and something else

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

<

Microsoft is doing away with Messenger, as seen with Windows 8.1, and taking Skype bigger. It's pretty obvious that Messenger is going to leave WP, and either Skype will replace it and be 100% built into the OS, or just no Messenger (SMS/MMS only) and a better Skype app.
well it sounds all good and all but how will we use Skype on android and ios if they do away with the messenger part then it will be like imessage ....Skype does have the right stuff to be the DEFACTO messaging an app to rule them all because its available to every platform from windows phone to blackberry and I hope its not built in because it will be slow to get updates :O have Skype separate to the OS

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I had to use horrible Apple Maps on my iPad. NOW, I can use HERE Maps! :cool:

careful or the ifans might disown you .......apple maps to them is revolutionary and has revolutionized the way we use maps ....heck it gives you directions to an airport that you didn't want to go /s

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site

careful or the ifans might disown you .......apple maps to them is revolutionary and has revolutionized the way we use maps ....heck it gives you directions to an airport that you didn't want to go /s

But, I like going on adventures! /s

Might've been sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

whoa whoa whoa whoa ....30 years of innovation ......* starts to snicker then bursts out laughing *:grincry: good one apple at first I thought you said you had 30 years of innovation ...oh wait your serious .....* laughs even harder* HAHAHAH I needed a good laugh

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

hmmmm so how is their ios7 innovation called ...oh yeah taking cues from the flat metro style that apple fans made fun of but now praise on ios7 and call it innovation. the only innovation that they actually made was the ipod .....other than that they haven't innovated anything -.-

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

well I guess I have to go back to msft bashers on Monday .....UFFF time to put my anti google shields up :evil:

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site

hmmmm so how is their ios7 innovation called ...oh yeah taking cues from the flat metro style that apple fans made fun of but now praise on ios7 and call it innovation. the only innovation that they actually made was the ipod .....other than that they haven't innovated anything -.-

The iPhone was actually an amazing innovation. It revolutionized the way we thought about phones.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb