WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 30K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

The iPhone was actually an amazing innovation. It revolutionized the way we thought about phones.

key word .....only ...after that they got lazy and didn't try .... and it will go for this rumored 5in device .... all they have to do is make the ipad mini small and there you have you bigger iPhone and call it innovation at its finest

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site

key word .....only ...after that they got lazy and didn't try .... and it will go for this rumored 5in device .... all they have to do is make the ipad mini small and there you have you bigger iPhone and call it innovation at its finest

iPad=big iPod Touch

iPod Touch=iPhone w/o phone

Might've been sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

If you get good reasons, and not just being a Microsoft ******, then do it. :wink:

wait wait wait wait wait .......... ****** ........ *sigh* never mind just because I prefer one company but give unbiased opinions to people when they ask makes me a ****** ..-.- I know about tech but a ****** is not one of them if I was a ****** I would of stated it but in no way am I a ****** I keep up with android/good apple/ios and with msft and I give my views on both sides ...so a ****** is not my thing and that is my rant

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site

wait wait wait wait wait .......... ****** ........ *sigh* never mind just because I prefert one company but give unbiased opinions to people when they ask makes me a ****** ..-.-

I said just DON'T become a clueless ******. A knowledgable and cool ****** is okay. :wink:

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

ok now im off after miss reading what jobs said ..... sorry ....but still sahib is not a ****** .... just prefers msft over apple and google

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site

I'll post the videos with major Nelson, I'm going to bed now, and I'm tired. Night!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers