WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 30K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

It looks like our friends in Europe are sleeping in late this Saturday.

Yesterday night got pretty late and I drunk at least enough. And now I'm trying to work out some personal issues. So it's being a combination between sleeping in late and having different things on my mind. :)

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Bp, have you read any of the Z1 Compact reviews yet? Sony looks like it has a very good phone on its hands, and in my wheelhouse for screen size. I would buy it over the Z Ultra and sell my Nexus 4 too, but it depends on the price (which Sony likes to overprice their ****)

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

I am somewhat regretting getting this iPhone 5S. Side-by-side with my Xperia V, it only gets EDGE while the Sony gets LTE. I have been working with friends from my provider and they have done changes, to no avail.

ps.

That's inside the house. Outside both get LTE, but the Sony is faster.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I am somewhat regretting getting this iPhone 5S. Side-by-side with my Xperia V, it only gets EDGE while the Sony gets LTE. I have been working with friends from my provider and they have done changes, to no avail.

ps.

That's inside the house. Outside both get LTE, but the Sony is faster.

How do you like the iPhone in General?

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

Bp, have you read any of the Z1 Compact reviews yet? Sony looks like it has a very good phone on its hands, and in my wheelhouse for screen size. I would buy it over the Z Ultra and sell my Nexus 4 too, but it depends on the price (which Sony likes to overprice their ****)

Yeah it a great device with a 4.2 inch screen with high end specs look delicious!

It has a snapdragon 800 SoC, 2GB of Ram and a 720p screen.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720