WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 30K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Yesterday night got pretty late and I drunk at least enough. And now I'm trying to work out some personal issues. So it's being a combination between sleeping in late and having different things on my mind. :)

I don't think going out has helped you because I see a spelling mistake ...MUAHAHAHAHHAHA:winktongue:

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I am somewhat regretting getting this iPhone 5S. Side-by-side with my Xperia V, it only gets EDGE while the Sony gets LTE. I have been working with friends from my provider and they have done changes, to no avail.

ps.

That's inside the house. Outside both get LTE, but the Sony is faster.

you have friends in high places ;)

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

This is your response to me having troubles in my life?

Anyway, I don't see it.
well im not making fun of you :unhappysweat: im just teasing you because you said drunk instead of drank ...unless you meant drunk then if so then ops :eek:rly: and sorry

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

well im not making fun of you :unhappysweat: im just teasing you because you said drunk instead of drank ...unless you meant drunk then if so then ops :eek:rly:

No, you are right. Thanks, I looked up the irregular forms of drink now.

I am not a native English speaker you know ;-)

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

i new your weren't ...i don't expect everyone in the world to know English .....i still cant get English down from time to time :p

stmav

Retired Moderator
Sep 18, 2012
Visit site

You probably write better than a majority of native English speakers. I would butcher another language if I tried to write a post in it.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

That's what we've been saying about every windows phone with high end specs. The 920 and 1020 are two examples.

It will sell well, but not like hotcakes.

Agreed. I was reading some reviews this morning. Honestly, it is the one phone t there that would make me give up my 8X, because to my ear, Clear Audio is the equal of Beats. I'd almost be willing to use Android Monday - Thursday and my 920 on weekends for it...

But I still like the Z Ultra and may get one. After all, I have the case and screen protectors for it. Might as well I buy the magnetic charge cable and then the phone too, right? 😜

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

More snow in NYC. I'm about as sick of it as is BP going a half hour without cake...i think most of the US feels that way...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786