WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site
Re: WPC 30K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Aaah much needed information :D *phew*
So if i need to write a novel about people everyday :p i can drop in here and read the comments :)

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 920 using Tapatalk

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Aaah much needed information :D *phew*
So if i need to write a novel about people everyday :p i can drop in here and read the comments :)

It depends on what you're writing about, but yes. Usually Sahib likes to summarize because he reads all the posts, tells us his summary and then floods us with a ton of posts...

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

It depends on what you're writing about, but yes. Usually Sahib likes to summarize because he reads all the posts, tells us his summary and then floods us with a ton of posts...

Ahaan!! Lol lucky it's not fb or else the notification ring will keep going ting ding ting ding ting ding .........

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

This is problem when you use Android and like to root...you always get a ROM with stuff you like and then it has this one thing in it that is a cluster****...

So I'm trying out a new ROM on my Nexus 4 and it is literally barebones. The chef took out the boot animations out! I'm like, seriously dude...so now I'm doing a data restore and it keeps hanging, especially since I cannot see the progress on the screen.

Ah, this is why I don't miss the days when my G. Nexus was my only phone...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Ahaan!! Lol lucky it's not fb or else the notification ring will keep going ting ding ting ding ting ding .........

um, if your subscribe to this thread and allow for notifications to happen, your phone would blow up like a twitter feed on an inflammatory topic...

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

This is problem when you use Android and like to root...you always get a ROM with stuff you like and then it has this one thing in it that is a cluster****...

ROM by???? I mean which ROM and made by whom?

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

um, if your subscribe to this thread and allow for notifications to happen, your phone would blow up like a twitter feed on an inflammatory topic...

nah!! I don't want my dad to bug me for those notifications...whatsapp is enough to irritate him

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Yes, I saw them and I liked them :)

The 8X is a fine phone, isn't it?

It is pretty swell. I just wished I could have added the following things to it and I'd keep for almost ever:

- the 8XT's camera (which is a bit better)
- wireless charging
- 32GB internal storage
- yellow accents at the speaker grill, all the buttons and camera lens ring

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

ROM by???? I mean which ROM and made by whom?

its called...Barebones. Probably from one of the new chefs. They put Nova launcher in there, which I don't really like. It was a fast ROM, and I like how a lot of the Google stuff was ripped out, but I may flash something else.

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

its called...Barebones. Probably from one of the new chefs. They put Nova launcher in there, which I don't really like. It was a fast ROM, and I like how a lot of the Google stuff was ripped out, but I may flash something else.
I hate why Googles system apps takes up much of the phone storage....android is sick already....and it's just giving me more reasons to hate it..!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rhiannonbarion