WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 30K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I hate why Googles system apps takes up much of the phone storage....android is sick already....and it's just giving me more reasons to hate it..!!

Honestly, I don't hate Android. I don't use it as a duly driver anymore because it is a battery hog, and I'm disenchanted with Google services. It is why I don't use heavily skinned OEM devices anymore. I like Nexus, Sony and Moto in that order. The reason why nexus is there is that you can find a ROM that has much of the crap ripped out.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I'm gonna have coffee now. Should make Rue happy. :)

I think I will need one too tonight. Have some unpleasantness ahead of me and I am actually not in a fighting mood, just tired and powerless.

Well, we can't only have candy, unicorns and cake, or else we wouldn't appreciate the sweetness anymore!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Today I logged into the forum and I didn't have one single like. Now I feel under pressure, I have to write something clever, or witty, or thought provoking... well, I can't think of anything. So just the random fact of the day:

I'm visiting my mother, and she has the greatest shower ever. I think water consumption goes up 100 % in this city whenever I visit her.

and you end up get 6 likes in one post ..... nice :p

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

That's one way to do it...lol.

Secrets of this thread:

There is always multiple conversations happening. Think of the thread as a small bar or party, but you get to see what everyone is talking about.

Most people just change one of the subjects pretty quickly. We talk about mostly anything here. If you post something usually someone will engage you about it.

The thread is a mix of regulars and drop in folks. We try not to spam the thread to push the post count up and shoot for quality conversations, but Big Paddy and Sahib handle most of our spamming needs.

Oh, the thread goes through ebbs and flows because our regulars aren't on at the same time. I post more in the evenings since I'm in the NYC metro area. Our EU guys will post more in the mornings (US time), sahib posts whenever he is bored and wants to run his post count up and the others drop in whenever they are free. It's the variety that keeps the thread so interesting...

So that's about it...as far as a welcome/FAQ kinda thing...

that was actually spot on...... I think we should put this sticky on the first page to who comes here !

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Aaah much needed information :D *phew*
So if i need to write a novel about people everyday :p i can drop in here and read the comments :)

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 920 using Tapatalk
you would get so many ideas.... but after I pass BP and RUE I will take over imore! :evil:

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I'm gonna have coffee now. Should make Rue happy. :)

you had to go there ...EBIL coffee!!!!
1780549-shakehead.gif

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I think I will need one too tonight. Have some unpleasantness ahead of me and I am actually not in a fighting mood, just tired and powerless.

Well, we can't only have candy, unicorns and cake, or else we wouldn't appreciate the sweetness anymore!

o.o whoa that made sense ......so I must be mean to everyone !!!!:cool:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnwilliam9750