WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 30K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

To share something personal: If you remember, I was telling you about dating this wonderful woman. From this moment on, we are dating no more. (It was almost 3 months, not just 3 dates or something ;-) )

I think he is a she :confused:

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I feel your pain but no really that does suck :/ want me to egg her house :p

Thanks, but that's okay. She didn't want to commit to a relationship, and I didn't want to be dating forever. So we broke it off. No hard feelings, except of course disappointment and frustration.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Thanks, but that's okay. She didn't want to commit to a relationship, and I didn't want to be dating forever. So we broke it off. No hard feelings, except of course disappointment and frustration.

say the word ill egg her house and act like nothing happened.... im good at that :cool:

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I don't know what you heard about me ...but a sahib cant take a doller from me because im a S.A H.I.B

"look ma! The kids are running amok again, playing this thing called 'rap music' and quoting lyrics from someone named '50 Cent'. Why someone who want to be known as a half dollar is beyond me..."

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

"look ma! The kids are running amok again, playing this thing called 'rap music' and quoting lyrics from someone named '50 Cent'. Why someone who want to be known as a half dollar is beyond me..."
well I like the beat :3 and I think it matches with it

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jallymonz