WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 30K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

ehhh ...... I wasn't implying the song....but the beat it self o.o

I know, but the problem is if you support the stuff that surrounds the image of the pimp, it just makes the stuff that those victims go through ok - which it isn't. I'm not blasting you, everyone makes their own choices, but personally, I don't support pimp related stuff these days. I don't even laugh at Katt Williams when he gets into that pimp stuff in his routine.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

:straight: :straight: :straight: sure!!! The only problem is I'm a better writer than you :p
How ...what ... When did I start Getting into a discussion saying that who's the better writer o.o but obviously it's still me anyways because I'm awesome :3

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I know, but the problem is if you support the stuff that surrounds the image of the pimp, it just makes the stuff that those victims go through ok - which it isn't. I'm not blasting you, everyone makes their own choices, but personally, I don't support pimp related stuff these days. I don't even laugh at Katt Williams when he gets into that pimp stuff in his routine.
Don't know who katt willams is sounds like a chick but since you said it's a guy well then ok!

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

ufffff!!! Yeah fine! You're better :/ because you are awesome!! :D
me! me! me! I changed my avatar...ain't it nice???

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

In the night, I hear them talk the coldest stories ever told , somewhere far alone this road he lost his soul to a tri-tip so heartless

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

ufffff!!! Yeah fine! You're better :/ because you are awesome!! :D
me! me! me! I changed my avatar...ain't it nice???

o.o someone who agreed that I am awsome ...Quick take a screen shot then show it to Bp .!!!! >:) and I can't tell what that avatar is ._.

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

It's my phone :p

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 920 using Tapatalk

Attachments

• wp_ss_20140127_0010.png
    wp_ss_20140127_0010.png
    660.5 KB · Views: 7

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

So let me get this strait jobs ,99 sahib are from the west coast of the US, Laura and snow mutt are from the Midwest ( or is it called east coast ) MIA is from the easy coast Bp, RUE , and snowflake are from Europe and the one is from the Middle East or Asia ....hmmm very interesting :eek:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)