WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 30K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I lied im not going to go to nutrition but intro to crime and society .....maybe ill be able to learn why people do what they do ...!!

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site

nope now you ..... I know when I see a dog face its your post .....well that came out wrong ...but there was another guy o.o anyways get more free time to post here :p

will try. Wife is having me write an app to compare prices... Not a price lookup using the web, but what's a better deal, (6) 20oz bottles for $x or (12) 12oz cans for $y. She has me write a lot of "honey do" apps.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

will try. Wife is having me write an app to compare prices... Not a price lookup using the web, but what's a better deal, (6) 20oz bottles for $x or (12) 12oz cans for $y. She has me write a lot of "honey do" apps.
whoa ..... I have never known of a wife that would tell her husband to write apps..... I hope that doesn't come out wrong......but that's pretty legit !

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

hey I just noticed ..... I have not seen you post till now ..... hmmm I guess you were one of the ones that just read in the shadows !

thank youuuuuu :p comes from heart
And yeah silent killer :p you know for my cyber thriller novel :D starring sahib as villain :p

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 920 using Tapatalk

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

thank youuuuuu :p comes from heart
And yeah silent killer :p you know for my cyber thriller novel :D starring sahib as villain :p

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 920 using Tapatalk
wtf o.o ..... villain ..... im only 19 ... I cant be a villain...... D: im the nice one :crying:

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

So let me get this strait jobs ,99 sahib are from the west coast of the US, Laura and snow mutt are from the Midwest ( or is it called east coast ) MIA is from the easy coast Bp, RUE , and snowflake are from Europe and the one is from the Middle East or Asia ....hmmm very interesting :eek:

Nothing easy about being on this side of the US.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo