WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 30K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

"Good night cruel world, I'll see you in the morning." Sahib, a small ounce of dap is yours if you can tell me what rap song and artiste I just quoted...

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Very true! It is very warm on the west coast! :wink:

well I can show off what I have again :p funny that everyone thinks that im just bones when im swimming or take off my shirt everyone jaws drops ...... if people didn't judge by the cover of the book they wouldn't be like that with their mouth open :cool:

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site

well I can show off what I have again :p funny that everyone thinks that im just bones when im swimming or take off my shirt everyone jaws drops ...... if people didn't judge by the cover of the book they wouldn't be like that with their mouth open :cool:

So you're a good swimmer?

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

"Good night cruel world, I'll see you in the morning." Sahib, a small ounce of dap is yours if you can tell me what rap song and artiste I just quoted...

its Kanye west ...power ! it has to be him ....I have that song and I remember hearing those quotes

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

its Kanye west ...power ! it has to be him ....I have that song and I remember hearing those quotes

Good work. I'll mail you the dap as soon as I can.

With that said, good night folks. Lets hope Nadia comes back and that she wasn't scared off by our corner of the internet...

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

yeah right!! I'm jobless doesn't mean I've time for such flings :p

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 920 using Tapatalk

ok after 99 has used jobs as a joke I cant tell the difference if you are meaning jobs as a work or jobs as the apple founder or jobs as the guy who posts here :confused:

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

wtf o.o ..... villain ..... im only 19 ... I cant be a villain...... D: im the nice one :crying:

you must be the first villain who is crying to be a good guy....must be an evil scheme...hmmm

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

you must be the first villain who is crying to be a good guy....must be an evil scheme...hmmm

NOOO im, not evil ......RUE is the evil one hes the villain hes trying to make everyone drink coffee and im trying to save them from that

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss