WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 30K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I mostly talk to my friends through Skype and my best bud I text everyday however he moved down south and it a 4 to 5 hour drive to see him.

Why oh why move to Summerset which is a very nice place and I will definitely go to visit.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Don't use my databases then :p

I like databases, quite a bit. I've even setup one or two. They're very handy. I was just saying that they're only as good as the person who set them up. I've run into ones where they were poorly setup and caused nothing but headaches.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I mostly talk to my friends through Skype and my best bud I text everyday however he moved down south and it a 4 to 5 hour drive to see him.

Why oh why move to Summerset which is a very nice place and I will definitely go to visit.

There's more money down here too. :p Once you got your qualifications you should move south if you want a good pay pack. :)

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

If someone ask me to do some IT for them my bottom price is ?50 guess how many people refuse my services?

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

I live in an old apartment (ca 1946). i don't have water saving shower head as a result. I still prefer a short shower (about 10 minutes). If I want to relax, I'll take a bath.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

I live in an old apartment (ca 1946). i don't have water saving shower head as a result. I still prefer a short shower (about 10 minutes). If I want to relax, I'll take a bath.

The gas companies in the UK are EVIL!!!!

They keep rising the prices when they got a large profit and they raised it again this winter!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Here's something interesting for you, in Australia a 10 minute shower is considered long. Since there's a big water conservation thing in Australia they actually have a shower timer, they say you shouldn't take more than 4 minutes for a shower, preferably less.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

They keep rising the prices when they got a large profit and they raised it again this winter!
I get a discount on my gas bill, since there is a community aggregation here. I belong to it, and it provides a discount rate on gas.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

Here's something interesting for you, in Australia a 10 minute shower is considered long. Since there's a big water conservation thing in Australia they actually have a shower timer, they say you shouldn't take more than 4 minutes for a shower, preferably less.
Wow! That's shorter than what is permitted by the US military (and the military is not known for allowing conveniences to its personnel).

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Electrical companies and gas companies are evil. They're evil everywhere in the world.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Wow! That's shorter than what is permitted by the US military (and the military is not known for allowing conveniences to its personnel).

Water conservation is a big thing in Australia. Thing is, not many people care about it. Especially foreigners not brought up in Australia. Then they whinge when there's a drought.

Reality is, Australia can barely support the population it has currently, it's only going to get worse if it continues to grow. It's just not a country for a large population. Thing is, it's going to cost Australians more and more money just to simply live. Unfortunately people who live there don't see the dangers creeping up on them. I think one day in the near future it's just going to go 'poof' and then there will be chaos down there.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb