WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 30K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Flex(i)time would be my dream come true when it comes to jobs. Unfortunately, a lot of the jobs here in the Philippines aren't exactly...free.

What makes that worse is that it's ridiculously hard to set up a business here without bribing people in the right places.

Fortunately for me, I have a few years before I think this through.

My company is pretty good with this kind of thing. I also have a 9 day fortnight (5 days one week and 4 days the following) giving me a long weekend every two weeks. Most engineering companies are like this (well with the flex time) and most IT companies are pretty easy going too. There are still many companies that stick to the 'old' way of doing things being very strict. I'm not a fan of that kind of mentality.

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site

My company is pretty good with this kind of thing. I also have a 9 day fortnight (5 days one week and 4 days the following) giving me a long weekend every two weeks. Most engineering companies are like this (well with the flex time) and most IT companies are pretty easy going too. There are still many companies that stick to the 'old' way of doing things being very strict. I'm not a fan of that kind of mentality.

I just realized that Microsoft is a really friendly place to work at now that they've ditched stack ranking.

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site

You, and you, and me troth.

There's no word for that I guess. In German neither, it's "beide" for two and for three people "alle drei", depending on the context.

You, and you, and me, all three of us.
Two's company, three's a crowd.

There are twelve of us sitting 'round the table...
...and six are bringing their 3DS with them.
That's our prom for you guys.

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site

Aww, the little ones, when they realize how great and relaxing school time was, they will have already terrible (or no) jobs and financial problems ;-)
Shh. Don't spoil us.

Speaking of which, if life was a show, it would he rated "R" for realistic.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

Two's company, three's a crowd.

There are twelve of us sitting 'round the table...
...and six are bringing their 3DS with them.
That's our prom for you guys.

That not a prom, that a 3DS party! :p

I remember mine back from two - three years ago it was good however not into that kind of thing.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo