WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 30K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Damn it BP you sent your crappy weather down here! It was such a nice day earlier. :p

We'll have quite nice weather in the next days.

I feel like going home. But it's really too early. Well, I'll plan some PCR reactions.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

We'll have quite nice weather in the next days.

I feel like going home. But it's really too early. Well, I'll plan some PCR reactions.

We're in for some crappy weather, but then again, this is the UK afterall.

Saying that, it doesn't stop me from doing anything really. :)

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I hope my phone gets updated to Black sometime soon. I'm curious if I'll have the same camera issues that people seem to be complaining about.

I also hope they bring out a successor to the L920 at the WP8.1 launch. As much as I have liked my L920 I'm a little tired of the problems. However, I will wait to get one as I want it unlocked and I want to see what issues, if any, crop up.

My camera is slightly better with Black, but I haven't fully pushed it yet to see. I agree, some folks like tho whine because of the whole "internet anonymity + freedom of speech deal"...

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

My camera is slightly better with Black, but I haven't fully pushed it yet to see. I agree, some folks like tho whine because of the whole "internet anonymity + freedom of speech deal"...

There's another thread going in the L920 area about the camera again. It looks identical to the one that was closed. I can't believe that they're on it again. Same thing. It's like groundhog day.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I was having issues with my camera with night photos but I did a complete refresh using NSU and it fixed it. So I'm waiting to see what Black brings. If I have any issues then I'll try the refresh again. I have to say I'm not really liking the L920 as much as I used to.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

I never used my 920 or my Z1 camera either I did use both of there led flash as a torch both were good.

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site

Ahhh... the "crappy weather" thread!! Good!

We here in mid-state Illinois, USA will have highs in the single digits fahrenheit (-13-ish celsius), and lows in the double digits (-23-ish).

Bring the wind chill. Lets make some painful memories!!!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Ahhh... the "crappy weather" thread!! Good!

We here in mid-state Illinois, USA will have highs in the single digits fahrenheit (-13-ish celsius), and lows in the double digits (-23-ish).

Bring the wind chill. Lets make some painful memories!!!

I so don't miss that kind of weather. I'm from Toronto originally and I spent a year in Finland which was one of their worst winters in years. I think the humidity in the UK makes the cold have a bit more bite but cold is really relative to where you live. I've experienced 'cold' in various climates and I understand it better now. :p

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site

I have had a very long week leading to today, and the next week isn't going to be any better. I will not depress everyone with details- but honestly- hard stuff for me, my family, and our circle of friends.

How do you all handle the bad stuff? Get recharged so you can deal with it as it is happening?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans