WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 30K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

When I just turned on a light in the dark, I remembered a very amazing thing about us. I might have told you about this before, but I'll just do it again.

In our bodies, we have a distinct set of specialized neurons, with the only function to determine where our body and our limbs are in the 3-dimensional space. This allows us to scratch an itch without looking, or to touch our nose with closed eyes. This seems like something very basic and normal, but think about how our bodies can achieve this!

There are people with strokes who had the brain region responsible for this neurons damaged, and they can't even walk without looking at their legs, if they can walk at all. These neurons are a fundamental part of our life, and most people don't even know about them :)

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site

When I just turned on a light in the dark, I remembered a very amazing thing about us. I might have told you about this before, but I'll just do it again.

In our bodies, we have a distinct set of specialized neurons, with the only function to determine where our body and our limbs are in the 3-dimensional space. This allows us to scratch an itch without looking, or to touch our nose with closed eyes. This seems like something very basic and normal, but think about how our bodies can achieve this!

There are people with strokes who had the brain region responsible for this neurons damaged, and they can't even walk without looking at their legs, if they can walk at all. These neurons are a fundamental part of our life, and most people don't even know about them :)

I think I killed my neurons off on a drinking binge... Hmmm... Bing + e = binge (drinking)

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site

Found BIGPADDY!

by7asu3a.jpg

Sent NOT from my iPad using Tapatalk

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

I like chocolates...... :p and yeah I'm gonna fight because I'm "EBIL"

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 920 using Tapatalk

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

saved the .gif with the guy on my surface 2 doesn't play .gif files shame I just check the app store see if there a viewer.

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

I love responsibilities....pressure i don't take....and nothing is impossible :D and please keep me away from money lol

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
@Chregu, what's the strongest Swiss spirit drink? I know for us it is Overproof Rum (80 Proof) made from sugar cane (it is the same strength class as Bacardi 151 Rum and J?germeister)...

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

@Chregu, what's the strongest Swiss spirit drink? I know for us it is Overproof Rum (80 Proof) made from sugar cane (it is the same strength class as Bacardi 151 Rum and J?germeister)...

There's the Austrian Stroh Rum, I don't know of a similar Swiss spirit...

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Dreaming of tri-tip already?
BigP is dreaming of cake...
N_LaRUE is dreaming of coffee....
Nadia is dreaming of ice cream....

I don't dream of coffee, at least I don't think I do. (don't remember my dreams) I'm just snobby about it. Also, why drink anything else? :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss