WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 30K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Did you have to? In some weird way I hate Nespresso.

But the machine makes a mean cup of cappuccino and I have had my fair share of good coffee in the following European locations - France, Germany, Denmark, Sweden, UK, Ireland, Poland, Czech Republic and UAE, Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong, Seoul, South Africa so I am a coffee snob as well.

My friend got a Nespresso for Christmas and had a cup of Joe at his place for New Years, darn good coffee....

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

But the machine makes a mean cup of cappuccino and I have had my fair share of good coffee in the following European locations - France, Germany, Denmark, Sweden, UK, Ireland, Poland, Czech Republic and UAE, Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong, Seoul, South Africa so I am a coffee snob as well.

My friend got a Nespresso for Christmas and had a cup of Joe at his place for New Years, darn good coffee....

Good thing Nestle is a Swiss company, or else you would have left us totally out as a great coffee destination ;-)

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Well, I'll try to catch some sleep now. Have a good night everybody. Or whatever fits best to your time zone.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I'm not really complaining about the machine or the coffee as such. It is expensive and I find the coffee ok. There's a good coffee culture in London, outside of London not so much. In Australia there's good coffee everywhere. In Canada it was a bit of a struggle. I haven't been to the US for some time. Outside of Paris in France it's not easy to find coffee the way I like it. :p Italy is good. Finland I find too bitter. I can't remember everywhere else. :p I haven't made it to Switzerland yet.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

I have had an open invitation to come to Switzerland but for some reason or the other it never works out.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

So I did ask my friend about the cost of the coffee and it worked out to about 60 cents to a cup, add about 25 cents for milk and 10 cents for sugar, you are still looking at an awesome cappuccino for less than a buck especially in the USA, where good coffee is hard to come by (gasp) even with the proliferation of Statbucks/Peets/Caribou/CBTL etc. etc.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

ha coffee I laugh in the face of coffee!

Now lets talk about the hero, the saviour, the awesomeness that is TEA, EARL GREY TEA!

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

ha coffee I laugh in the face of coffee!

Now lets talk about the hero, the saviour, the awesomeness that is TEA, EARL GREY TEA!

Darjeeling is better...more authentic...I guess Mr. Earl got some from Darjeeling and he decided to tack his name onto it:)
I have about half a kilogram of it...the real deal from an estate in Darjeeling....got it through a connection!

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

Darjeeling is better...more authentic...I guess Mr. Earl got some from Darjeeling and he decided to tack his name onto it:)
I have about half a kilogram of it...the real deal from an estate in Darjeeling....got it through a connection!

Definitely going to buy some Darjeeling after reading the reviews and it only ?2.49 for 50 bags thank you TWININGS my favorite tea company which I also enjoy all of your TWININGS fruit mixs as well as other great product as well TWININGS here:

http://shop.twinings.co.uk/shop/twi...ing-636.html?gclid=COqdq9u5n7wCFQKWtAodQlAARw

Going to order a box to try out!

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

That nice I wish I had connections sadly the only connection I have is with my devices.... :|

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site

Our computer in robotics has windows 8.1 on it. It has pretty good specs too. But that trackpad, MAN it sucks!

Sent NOT from my iPad using Tapatalk

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

That nice I wish I had connections sadly the only connection I have is with my devices.... :|

PM me, I can help you out.
The closest I get to Yorkshire is London or Dublin depending on work travel but I can drop you an ounce or two via mail. Keep in mind I have loose tea leaves, just get a proper strainer and you will be all set.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05