WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

micallan_17

Sep 11, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 30K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Have you guys read the recent article from Dan? I really liked it, I wanted to believe those leaks but the little voice in my head kept saying: "Don't, you will just end up heartbroken" glad I listen to the little guy :).

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site

Oh oh oh oh so my chick friend and guy friend and I took out my 822 and sat it on my white purity pros and she asked " oh is that a windows phone " and I said yes it is " and she said cool I've been wanting to get one but I'm on contract with att " I said in my mind " damn so close " ....i wonder if 2014 is the year of the windows phone :-o?

Most of the windows phones are on AT&T, and she can have T-Mobile pay the ETF if she switches to them.

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site

Have you guys read the recent article from Dan? I really liked it, I wanted to believe those leaks but the little voice in my head kept saying: "Don't, you will just end up heartbroken" glad I listen to the little guy :).

Yes I did, I also commented and cried inside. I WANT THOSE PILLOWS!

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site

I've had a scientific calculator for 6 years now, now is the time to buy a graphing calculator. I'm buying the TI-Nspire CX, not the CX CAS. :)

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

Lucky rich person ;)

Fastest I ever had was ~1.5 Mbps on Sun 3G; Average speeds peak at 100-400 kbps.

*cries*

3G on my iPhone.

zymyqetu.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05