WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 30K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I hate that ccleaner askes you if you want to put google chrome on your computer...... ....like I want to put more spyware on a computer when im trying to remove it ......

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site

Looks like the kids are up late but are by playing nice. That's fine by me.

Guess I'm in the doghouse with the GF because I called her out on something and she is giving me the "I'm not going to get into this" approach. Oh well...

Night folks...

STAHP calling us kids!

Sent NOT from my iPad using Tapatalk

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

STAHP calling us kids!

well technically you are a teen ...BP , me and nadia are young adults ....and the rest ....they are old guys :wink: ....:p you know im kidding I don't mean it. .....so they can call us kids :smile:

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site

well technically you are a teen ...BP , me and nadia are young adults ....and the rest ....they are old guys :wink: ....:p you know im kidding I don't mean it. .....so they can call us kids :smile:

So are you! You and BP are 18-19!

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site

besides I still miss my ex :crying:

You know we've been trying to help you in a nice way to move on, but this has got to stop, so I have to say it. I'm sorry if it hurts your feelings, but I have to say it.

Sahib, you guys broke up awhile ago, and she probably won't come back. She probably wasn't meant to be, and you can do better than her.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

You know we've been trying to help you in a nice way to move on, but this has got to stop, so I have to say it. I'm sorry if it hurts your feelings, but I have to say it.

Sahib, you guys broke up awhile ago, and she probably won't come back. She probably wasn't meant to be, and you can do better than her.

well here is the thing ..... you can stop liking a person and just be friends or w/e ..... but if a person was a part of your life and you let you in ...you never stop missing the person .... I do that with every person I like ( not like that ) if I don't talk or hang out with the person ...I miss them regardless how they treated me because I forgive ...anyways in short I can stop liking her but that doesn't mean I wont miss her ..simple as that :wink:

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site

well here is the thing ..... you can stop liking a person and just be friends or w/e ..... but if a person was a part of your life and you let you in ...you never stop missing the person .... I do that with every person I like ( not like that ) if I don't talk or hang out with the person ...I miss them regardless how they treated me because I forgive ...anyways in short I can stop liking her but that doesn't mean I wont miss her ..simple as that :wink:

You do need to move on though. She aint coming back. I apologize.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786