WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 30K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

For those who had wondered. Where i have been for the past few days? I've had no internet access whatsoever because of my ****ty ISP, breaking the promise of reviving internet 4 days ago.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

For those who had wondered. Where i have been for the past few days? I've had no internet access whatsoever because of my ****ty ISP, breaking the promise of reviving internet 4 days ago.

Welcome back. Ah, Australia, how I don't miss your crappy services...

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

PM me, I can help you out.
The closest I get to Yorkshire is London or Dublin depending on work travel but I can drop you an ounce or two via mail. Keep in mind I have loose tea leaves, just get a proper strainer and you will be all set.

That okay ;-)

I don't want to buy a strainer I like the simplicity of tea bags :p

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I can only get less than 5mbps on H+ :'(

I won't go into how slow things are for me. I don't have LTE but it's in this area however my work is a big Faraday cage so no point having a fast connection or paying for it either.

Yeah, one day, wireless technology will be better than wired... at least that's what the politicians in Australia told the stupid people who believed them.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Well at least the sun is out, for the moment... :p

It's going to be a very long day. I can feel it. :p

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

I won't go into how slow things are for me. I don't have LTE but it's in this area however my work is a big Faraday cage so no point having a fast connection or paying for it either.

Yeah, one day, wireless technology will be better than wired... at least that's what the politicians in Australia told the stupid people who believed them.

I only get 2g where I work not sure the speed the speedtest.net doesn't work when I use 2g.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

Are you not corridenated enough to pour loose leaf tea into a strainer? Then dump the strainer grains into a rubbish bin? :p

I always make a mess with the sugar and milk some how and it goes all over the cupboard top this happen everywhere I make tea. :'(

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos