WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 30K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I always make a mess with the sugar and milk some how and it goes all over the cupboard top this happen everywhere I make tea. :'(

You're supposed to take your time. :p Tea is a peaceful thing. You're not supposed to rush it. :p

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

You're supposed to take your time. :p Tea is a peaceful thing. You're not supposed to rush it. :p

I put my sugar and tea bag in first then put the water in the cup stir leave for 3 - 5 minutes stir again take tea bag out and add milk.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I'm reminded of a Twinning's commercial that I can't post the video for cause I'm at work.

My sister in law brought different flavors of Twinning's green tea from Slovakia. I love this stuff. However I don't think it is sold in Switzerland. At least not in the usual stores.

But we have other fine green tea.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

My sister in law brought different flavors of Twinning's green tea from Slovakia. I love this stuff. However I don't think it is sold in Switzerland. At least not in the usual stores.

But we have other fine green tea.

What is the name of the tea? Twinning's is in all the stores here. Some very large ranges too. There's even a Twinning's store in London.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

We have very beautiful weather here. Should be quite nice at Thursday too, I have taken half a day of to go to a friend's master exam.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

So far so good here. Though by the afternoon who knows? :p

Right, you're on the island. They should just take the data from a weather station in Great Britain and they would have the perfect random number generator.

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

Yes, I like it. I have Japanese and Swiss watches.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Right, you're on the island. They should just take the data from a weather station in Great Britain and they would have the perfect random number generator.

Difficult to predict weather here. You just never know. We were out Saturday and stopped in a cafe to have a coffee and out of nowhere there was a quick thunderstorm and it was gone. Very weird.