WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 30K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

My mother got a new iPhone as a result of an Upgrade.

She got the 5S, i must say, its actually pretty good, then again her previous phone was an iPhone 4.

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

Yay! GTA San Andreas is out for Windows Phone! Now to get an SD Card and download the app onto it. :)

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

I owned a 4s and now 5s. Still waiting for an interesting phone from Microsoft or Sony.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

My mother got a new iPhone as a result of an Upgrade.

She got the 5S, i must say, its actually pretty good, then again her previous phone was an iPhone 4.

I don't like the look of the 5S. It's a big step back from the 5. Which was a step back from the 4. Still, they sell more than ever. I'm looking forward to the iPhone 6. If it has a nice design I will start to think about what switching could or would mean.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I wear watches daily, i go between my Pebble and occasionally my Timex.

I war a first generation titanium Tissot T-Touch. I had some issues with it, but it's now almost 10 years old and still doing fine. And the battery lasts for 2 years or so. I think I could never switch to a smart watch.

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

I don't like the look of the 5S. It's a big step back from the 5. Which was a step back from the 4. Still, they sell more than ever. I'm looking forward to the iPhone 6. If it has a nice design I will start to think about what switching could or would mean.

I doubt Apple will do radical things with their iPhone 6. People were expecting radical changes with the 5S and a budget price point with the 5C and none of that happened.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I doubt Apple will do radical things with their iPhone 6. People were expecting radical changes with the 5S and a budget price point with the 5C and none of that happened.

What do you mean??? The 5S was revolutionary! That fingerprint scan was exceptional! Also the 5C was a big step for Apple, offering such a budget phone to their premium lineup! Such care was taken to ensure people knew it was a budget phone too! Different colours and all that. :p

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I don't want a big step. I want proportions that seam right. The iPhone 5 is too long, and the button of the 5S is far to large. It just doesn't feel right. They can hang on to the iPhone 4 design, I think it's beautiful.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

What do you mean??? The 5S was revolutionary! That fingerprint scan was exceptional! Also the 5C was a big step for Apple, offering such a budget phone to their premium lineup! Such care was taken to ensure people knew it was a budget phone too! Different colours and all that. :p

I'm pretty confident that you are not sarcastic.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

I don't want a big step. I want proportions that seam right. The iPhone 5 is too long, and the button of the 5S is far to large. It just doesn't feel right. They can hang on to the iPhone 4 design, I think it's beautiful.

I agree the beauty of the 4S was the best and I wished apple kept the 4s design!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

what do you listen to?

Way back many pages there was discussion on music but I don't want you to have to go searching for it.

I listen to Alternative Rock (whatever that means these days) mostly and rock in general. I don't mind any type of music except I'm not a fan of country or rap. Saying that though there's a song here or there I don't mind. I just rather not listen to either.

So I pretty much listen to everything. I prefer classical and jazz live performances though.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo