WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 30K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Sounds interesting...

Not really...when you have a knucklehead patient and staff acting like knuckleheads sometimes you just want go into the CEO's office and shake him by the collar and ask "WTF am I getting underpaid to bust so many knuckledheads?"

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Another first world problem: I'm invited for dinner tonight at 7. It doesn't make sense to go home first, so I'll go directly from the lab. That means I have to work until 6.30 (which actually is soon) but I'm not sure what I could do now. I guess I'll see if there are any relevant new papers available.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Another first world problem: I'm invited for dinner tonight at 7. It doesn't make sense to go home first, so I'll go directly from the lab. That means I have to work until 6.30 (which actually is soon) but I'm not sure what I could do now. I guess I'll see if there are any relevant new papers available.

tag your it * runs away* !!:winktongue:

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Not really...when you have a knucklehead patient and staff acting like knuckleheads sometimes you just want go into the CEO's office and shake him by the collar and ask "WTF am I getting underpaid to bust so many knuckledheads?"

That explains it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo