WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Re: WPC 30K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Has anyone ever gone back to the first few post of this thread, oh about 1,068 pages ago??

It was such a calm, easy going thread back then.....

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site

Okay..... now I am bummed. Some of my favorite beers are the Winter seasonal ones. Winter Lager from Sam Adams, Snowdrift Vanilla Porter from Leinenkugels, Sweetwater Whiplash White IPA from Sweetwater Brewing Company (one of the few IPAs I like).....

And they are all gone. Spring brews are out, and there are not many of those I like. :crying:

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

hmmmm I don't remember about wpc....about wp8....I'm a huge fan of windows and I hate android :p I had a htc 8x before this which is with my mum now..!!

so sweet of you :| I already have a 920...I don't think I'm gonna be confused with it

My friends have warned me never to buy Sony..bad experiences..!!

good stuff that you like windows as a whole :D

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Okay..... now I am bummed. Some of my favorite beers are the Winter seasonal ones. Winter Lager from Sam Adams, Snowdrift Vanilla Porter from Leinenkugels, Sweetwater Whiplash White IPA from Sweetwater Brewing Company (one of the few IPAs I like).....

And they are all gone. Spring brews are out, and there are not many of those I like. :crying:

What do you want, good beer and crappy weather or vice versa:) Not that the weather is any better in the MidWest today.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb