WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

micallan_17

Sep 11, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 30K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

The first was taken a couple nights ago, the second was tonight at our field station, not really the best but i still like it. I used a Nikon D3000 for the pictures and the only edits was to resize them.
DSC_0235.JPGDSC_0040.JPG

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Not where I live...

Sent NOT from my iPad using Tapatalk
when I lived in so cal ..... like santa barbara then Goleta then Isla vista it was amazing weather I remember going to the pool with my cousins at night then going to the Jacuzzi ....or going to get ice cream in the afternoon and come back at night .....* sigh* those where the days :)

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site

Sahib, to contact a company, always contact them through twitter, because you get MUCH faster response time than emailing or facebook, and it can be heard more. So since you have poor coverage where you live, and have Edge (no LTE, and not even 3G or H+), I suggest to contact T-Mobile USA's twitter account, and they will probably reply back within 12 hours. It helps a lot, trust me.

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site

when I lived in so cal ..... like santa barbara then Goleta then Isla vista it was amazing weather I remember going to the pool with my cousins at night then going to the Jacuzzi ....or going to get ice cream in the afternoon and come back at night .....* sigh* those where the days :)

That's nice, but where I live, winter is the time to be, as it is nice, but summer is WAY too hot.

micallan_17

Sep 11, 2012
Visit site

I just recently started and it's fun, we are basically in the middle of no where, we get our electricity from solar and hence we can get some amazing night sky views :)

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Sahib, to contact a company, always contact them through twitter, because you get MUCH faster response time than emailing or facebook, and it can be heard more. So since you have poor coverage where you live, and have Edge (no LTE, and not even 3G or H+), I suggest to contact T-Mobile USA's twitter account, and they will probably reply back within 12 hours. It helps a lot, trust me.
well the thing is ,.... I don't have a twitter either ......I don't know how to use it .... I was contemplating to get one for strict reasons but I always think I might get hooked on it but this will help me chose to get a twitter :)

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I just recently started and it's fun, we are basically in the middle of no where, we get our electricity from solar and hence we can get some amazing night sky views :)
I like photography too and its fun :D but I don't live in place like you I have to drive out like 10 minutes to get that :eek:

micallan_17

Sep 11, 2012
Visit site

I like photography too and its fun :D but I don't live in place like you I have to drive out like 10 minutes to get that :eek:

we only got 2 seasons; summer and rainy, both can be great and also bad but right now the lowest temps we get is around 15 c not bad :) oh and clear skies day and night :)

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Well, if you have an Android device, or access to one, use both apps (the Android Central for Android and WPCentral for Android) and you will see what I mean.

Posted via the WPC App for Android!

If I get a Nexus or Moto phone I'll try them both out.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DaviSmalle