WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site
Re: WPC 30K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

This happened to me just now.... my friend was saying wp8 sucks....and I asked him to give me a reason....he said "APPS" and I said the app which I used for editing his picture (Fantasia Painter) is not available in Android and he was like I should switch..!! lol

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

LOL! You own about 3-4 phones at a time. I can see that being very true. :p

You're right. I have a Nexus 4, 8X and 920. If I had my way, and I do have the cash for it too finally, I would get that Z Ultra. I still will, but not right now...life's other priorities has me focused elsewhere.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

it's ok... :D Dubai doesn't have as much restrictions as Saudi Arabia

I didn't do much in Dubai at all other than sleep. :p It hasn't really interested me anyway. :) My wife is more fascinated by the middle east than I am. I'm happy to go to Turkey but I'm unsure of anywhere else. I hear Oman is nice.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Morning folks...too much on the brain, stuck on a slow moving NJ transit train, and technically, I'm late for work. Yes, Wednesday has arrived.

At least Sad? sounds really nice on my 8X. Ah, the joys of a built in amp...

Sp12er

Mar 13, 2013
Visit site

Morning folks.. Today's holiday and I just got my Sony Vaio Multiflip yesterday... So... It's configuration Time!

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

I didn't do much in Dubai at all other than sleep. :p It hasn't really interested me anyway. :) My wife is more fascinated by the middle east than I am. I'm happy to go to Turkey but I'm unsure of anywhere else. I hear Oman is nice.

try Egypt :p

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

I've been wanting to go to Egypt since I was 8, that's a long time ago btw. I'm going to wait until things settle down a bit before I go there.

We're heading to Morocco in March. :)

Why don't you visit Scotland, Wales, Ireland or northern Ireland?

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Why don't you visit Scotland, Wales, Ireland or northern Ireland?

I'll be going there too. I have two sets of relatives that want to go up there so we thought we'd wait until they come. However, it's possible we may go there this summer.

I've been to both North and South Wales and probably been in more places in England than you have. :p

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Why not England?

I'm already in England! :p I travel all the time in England! I have both National Trust and English Heritage so it forces me to go places.

Why don't you travel around? Go places? You didn't even know what Pret A Manger was! :p Train tickets aren't that expensive if you plan in advance.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

I'm already in England! :p I travel all the time in England! I have both National Trust and English Heritage so it forces me to go places.

Why don't you travel around? Go places? You didn't even know what Pret A Manger was! :p Train tickets aren't that expensive if you plan in advance.

I get lost in my own town at the best of times :p

I'm planning to visit York to look in there SONY store.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I get lost in my own town at the best of times :p

I'm planning to visit York to look in there SONY store.

GPS??? Grab a friend, book a cheap hotel with a twin room and go for a trip to London. Train drops you off at Saint Pancras station which is not far from anywhere.

Go hang out on Oxford Street and SOHO. You need an eye opening experience.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leviwilkersion