WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 30K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

How about Bristol, Bath or Oxford? How about the Cornish coast? The Cotswolds?

When were you last in London? With friends or family?

On a trip can't remember what for but I did see number 10.

I might go to London to visit there SONY store that would be good.

I might go to this event in London that looks great! And it all IT!!!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

So this morning its not cold but not warm .....its like you can be out and about but a jacket is what you will need :p

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site

On a trip can't remember what for but I did see number 10.

I might go to London to visit there SONY store that would be good.

I might go to this event in London that looks great! And it all IT!!!

Have I been to a Sony store before you have? I went a few years ago. :winktongue:

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

My friend lives in Somerset that is a 5 to 6 hour journey I might visit him when I get a week off or I might not Skype good too.

stmav

Retired Moderator
Sep 18, 2012
Visit site

Sockingly the food isn't that bad as it used to be. There's some high level chefs in Scotland now.

I've seen some of the shows about the new breed of chefs and cuisine. My wife and I have been teasing each other for years. She's from New England and her family heritage is Irish. I kid her that the only spice they know is salt, because they cover everything with it because it's bland. I'm from Louisiana and she tells me I never really taste anything because of all the spices and hot sauce we put on it. I'm glad things are picking up on that front over there. Not to be rude but the most of the fare was very mundane when I was in Bermuda and in the Irish pubs in several cities here.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Moto X is now available for $330 for the 16GB version. Now I really don't know what to do!

Mobile World Congress is soon! Then they will present awesome new phones, not just bigger numbers, I'm sure of it! They will also present Windows Phone 8.1 and it will have great, surprising features, not just the leaked stuff that brings it at least up to date in some areas! I'm sure of it!

Well, to be honest, I'm really looking forward to it. I hope for some nice Bay Trail tablets.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

I've seen some of the shows about the new breed of chefs and cuisine. My wife and I have been teasing each other for years. She's from New England and her family heritage is Irish. I kid her that the only spice they know is salt, because they cover everything with it because it's bland. I'm from Louisiana and she tells me I never really taste anything because of all the spices and hot sauce we put on it. I'm glad things are picking up on that front over there. Not to be rude but the most of the fare was very mundane when I was in Bermuda and in the Irish pubs in several cities here.

I was in Ireland last May and had some pretty good food. Italian, Lebanese, French, Indian and a typical meat and potatoes place. Not bad for a vegetarian.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Mobile World Congress is soon! Then they will present awesome new phones, not just bigger numbers, I'm sure of it! They will also present Windows Phone 8.1 and it will have great, surprising features, not just the leaked stuff that brings it at least up to date in some areas! I'm sure of it!

Well, to be honest, I'm really looking forward to it. I hope for some nice Bay Trail tablets.

But no Vonage extensions app:-(

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Traditional foods will always be a bit bland in Ireland and Scotland but there's a strong shift away from that or more of a modern take on it anyway. The variety of restaurants you can find in the major cities now is quite amazing. The best Chinese restaurant I've been to so far has been in Newcastle of all places.

Indian food is a big thing here and all the Asian cuisines are starting to become more popular. If you want a variety of food it's definitely here.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

I'll be in Ireland first week of March. Thinking of traveling through London. I might go to Copenhagen or Berlin for a weekend trip to see some friends.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I'll be in Ireland first week of March. Thinking of traveling through London. I might go to Copenhagen or Berlin for a weekend trip to see some friends.

I'm in Morocco then. I want to go back to bothe Copenhagen and Berlin in the warmer weather. I went to both in winter time. Was nice but I'd like to see the leaves on the trees.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

You're right. I have a Nexus 4, 8X and 920. If I had my way, and I do have the cash for it too finally, I would get that Z Ultra. I still will, but not right now...life's other priorities has me focused elsewhere.

Sold my Nexus 4 to get into the WP game. The 920 sold yesterday. I'm going to use the 8X in February as a daily driver.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3