WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

stalemate1

Aug 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 1000 Post Challenge - You Ready?!

fly.... you can kill flies faster than mosquitos

But with a mosquito you have to get out your bed when you are at the peak of your laziness because you are tired and then hunt it down....for flys you just put up some fly rap. Yet have you noticed that for both of these insects, calling pest control does not really help.

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

I hate mosquitoes. The ones in Australia are huge and very vicious. I'm glad to be away from them!

I haven't gotten bitten by one in a while. :) And apparently its rather rare here to get diseases with Mosquitos down here.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

But with a mosquito you have to get out your bed when you are at the peak of your laziness because you are tired and then hunt it down....for flys you just put up some fly rap. Yet have you noticed that for both of these insects, calling pest control does not really help.

i act like a ninja when i fight a fly ..... i crawl on the ground and surprise attack it ! .....:evil:

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I haven't gotten bitten by one in a while. :) And apparently its rather rare here to get diseases with Mosquitos down here.

when I lived in Brisbane. I lived near a creek at one place. I have never seen mosquitoes like that before! Also up north in tropics there's Ross River virus.

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

when I lived in Brisbane. I lived near a creek at one place. I have never seen mosquitoes like that before! Also up north in tropics there's Ross River virus.

And other dreadful tropical Diseases. :\

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 30K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

nono no thought you took off your avatar because you found a better one

I have this afternoon off! I'm so looking forward to this. Don't ask me why, I enjoy being in the lab and it's nothing special I will do this afternoon.

A better avatar than this one? It's me in my natural habitat.

Speaking of natural habitat, I might join a plant biological excursion to Greece. I'll write the responsible professor an email today, to ask if they take some molecular biologists with them.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb