WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 30K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Small victories in life, I am ahead of BIGPADDY on both boards, a first. I am sure that will not be the case when I wake up:)
Ciao everyone....

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

I believe the pictures of the one I fixed and sold are still there on the Marketplace further down the list...

You are correct! That was a really cool looking device. :smile: I'm glad that you fixed it and gave it a new home with a new owner.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

10 hours to Friday here :cool:
Sweet!

I have a funny story. At one former job, I had a boss who did not understand time zones. We had a vendor in India. My boss wanted me to call the vendor, since "they speak English".

I explained to my boss that language was not the issue: time zone was the issue. The vendor did not have a night shift. I told the boss that the vendor would be closed and its employees would be sleeping, and I said that I'd send them an email. The boss was clueless. I got a co-worker who was an Indian immigrant to explain time zones to the boss. Email ended up being the contact method.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I like Star Wars better than Star Trek, but I was a kid when the original Star Wars was released. I wasn't yet born when the original Star Trek was on TV.

I watched the Next Gen Start Trek when I was younger and I saw first three Star Wars movies in the theater when it was released. I was a bit disappointed with the next two after that and never got around to the last one though I saw bits of it on the TV.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa