WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 30K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I watched the Next Gen Start Trek when I was younger and I saw first three Star Wars movies in the theater when it was released. I was a bit disappointed with the next two after that and never got around to the last one though I saw bits of it on the TV.
I didn't like the new Star Wars movies. Jar-Jar alone was annoying enough to turn me off.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I liked The Next Generation and I liked Voyager when I was younger. I gave Deep Space Nine a try, but it got too complex too fast. If I want to see a complex drama, I don't need it to happen on a space station with aliens...

I liked the first of the new movies very much, it was just fun. I didn't like the second one at all, mostly because they took out most of the fun but didn't have a good script to compensate, it was terrible writing.

I never liked the original series, but I like some of the movies with the original cast.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Here is how some of these devices look when I rescue them:
20140129_224203.jpg

This one has a bad USB port, and needs a new frame and a new battery door. This is the reason why I do not end up making a lot of money but I do keep a WP phone in circulation. We are only 3.6% of total marketshare, every WP phone that remains in circulation helps one Android phone from encroaching on our turf:)

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

Here is how some of these devices look when I rescue them:
View attachment 55775

This one has a bad USB port, and needs a new frame and a new battery door. This is the reason why I do not end up making a lot of money but I do keep a WP phone in circulation. We are only 3.6% of total marketshare, every WP phone that remains in circulation helps one Android phone from encroaching on our turf:)
You are awesome in terms of supporting our platform. :smile:

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

I go to cinema once or twice a month. Otherwise, I watch Netflix, since I do not subscribe to cable.

I have Netflix which I watch on any of the mutiple devices and on the HDTV via Roku which I snagged on an awesome deal during Black Friday. But I still love my XBMC box the most. Sometimes I do think I am better off building those instead of fixing the Lumia phones. I make more money on the XBMC boxes:)

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

I have Netflix which I watch on any of the mutiple devices and on the HDTV via Roku which I snagged on an awesome deal during Black Friday. But I still love my XBMC box the most. Sometimes I do think I am better off building those instead of fixing the Lumia phones. I make more money on the XBMC boxes:)

I might get Amazon Prime. I already use Amazon.com for many purchases, so getting the videos along with the free shipping would be nice.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I'm just now drinking coffee. Had a surprise meeting with my boss when I wanted to get coffee, so now I really need it.

Now I should write this email concerning the plant excursion. And I have to start overnight cultures before I leave, I mustn't forget that.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos