WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 30K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

is it just Nokia blocking the feature? I taught Black would have had the feature already.

Nope. My wife has an 820 with Black and it turns on when charging. Maybe the new phones with WP8.1 will have that. I never understood the reasoning for it.

micallan_17

Sep 11, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 30K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Nope. My wife has an 820 with Black and it turns on when charging. Maybe the new phones with WP8.1 will have that. I never understood the reasoning for it.

Oh, thanks. I hope it does, not a deal breaker for me but it is a very useful feature for me. Fingers crossed

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Oh oh oh another adventure of sahib Lopez .....ok so I was talking to this one girl ( the same on I talk about ) and since she is done with school she asked me how school is going ...i told her how it went ...but the awkward me kept elbowing people ._. And then I was still talking to her until a lady that we both knew came and was standing there looked at us and we both looked at each other than back to her the lady said " oh sorry really sorry " then she had to ask her about a hotel and what not while I was standing there doing nothing then the lady left and I asked her about it then get friends came and so I left her talk to her friend....... I don't know if people are starting to think something here :-o

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro