WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 30K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Oh wait never mind looks like people are taking out their tablets .....surface time !!!!!!!! ...ok now I'm out

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Don't you do lab reports? I just have trouble on the background information.

Of course I do. I use Wikipedia for background information for standard lab reports. If I need my stuff in more detail or for more official things (i can refer to Wikipeda in my lab-book, but of course not in any kind of publication) I use first hand publications which I find either on scholar.google.com or directly on pubmed.

Home - PubMed - NCBI

However I need to login over my university account to have access to most of it.

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site

Of course I do. I use Wikipedia for background information for standard lab reports. If I need my stuff in more detail or for more official things (i can refer to Wikipeda in my lab-book, but of course not in any kind of publication) I use first hand publications which I find either on scholar.google.com or directly on pubmed.

Home - PubMed - NCBI

However I need to login over my university account to have access to most of it.

Thanks!

Sent NOT from my iPad using Tapatalk

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Is 24" to 27" a big step? 17" to 19" was quite impressive. I'm still struggling with the decision ;-)

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

Is 24" to 27" a big step? 17" to 19" was quite impressive. I'm still struggling with the decision ;-)

Go for I would love to upgrade my 42 inch TV to a 55 inch SONY 4K TV there maybe no where to fit it however I will would make it fit!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss