WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
Re: WPC 30K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

And yes, the Sony 4K TV is BY FAR the best TV I've currently seen. This is where I can actually say "SONY, AWESOMENESS!".

Sent NOT from my iPad using Tapatalk

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

I really wish I could show you.

I'm going to Best Buy this weekend, want me to send you photos and/or videos?

It not the same I will check to see if the closes SONY store has one then when I get my week off in two weeks take a look.

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site

My PS4 will be like I knew you would come back and I will say well of course your the love of my life.

Hey, would you get the PS Vita Slim? The announcement for a new PlayStation product is really soon, and it will probably just be the PS Vita Slim, in other countries.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

Hey, would you get the PS Vita Slim? The announcement for a new PlayStation product is really soon, and it will probably just be the PS Vita Slim, in other countries.

Nope I got my brother the PS Vita which had an OLED screen and it amazing the screen best I ever seen out there better than my 920 and Z1!

Even with it having a Smaller resolution I wish more displays would have OLED tech, one day!

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

oh so sorry didn't know you were allergic to cats, on another note I see you have a L920 have you updated to Black?

lol you don't have to be sorry i have a cat too :p yes! I've updated to black

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 920 using Tapatalk

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

I would just get another PS VITA which has an OLED screen which I said on another post that it the best screen that I ever seen either with the lower resolution, wouldn't want to get a LCD screen version and it been made to be cheap unlike the PS VITA original.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
priya8923