WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 30K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Nokia won't make a TV, and LCD is good enough. OLED is too expensive and doesn't last that long.

Sent NOT from my iPad using Tapatalk

It amoled that doesn't last that long, OLED the one that has a similar life span to LCD and is alot more better which makes it so expensive.

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site

My 810 begs to differ..... sure it had 8gb but the screen looks better than the LCD I see now

My 920's screen is much nicer than the 82x series. And I don't know all the hype about AMOLED. Besides the blacks, I prefer LCD.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

So here is for Rue..... my SD card is playing music while installing the new maps for Cali that is around 227mbs of size........ and so far its flawless!...... SD cards for the WIN :D

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site

It amoled that doesn't last that long, OLED the one that has a similar life span to LCD and is alot more better which makes it so expensive.

Once you get to a 4K display (that's actually good, like Sony's), LCD LED is good enough.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

My 920's screen is much nicer than the 82x series. And I don't know all the hype about AMOLED. Besides the blacks, I prefer LCD.

I cant stand AMOLED screens, the screen tech that should have major investment should be OLED the best screen tech ever!

LG produce 1080p TV with OLED and there amazing from what reviews I read!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Have you seen the 1020 ....for an AMOLED ......damn it looks nice ....better than the 920 I saw at the ATT store

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

Once you get to a 4K display (that's actually good, like Sony's), LCD LED is good enough.

Yeah your correct however imagine it a OLED 4K TV it will look AWESOME!!!

I bet CES next year will have prototype of a OLED 4K TV!

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site

I cant stand AMOLED screens, the screen tech that should have major investment should be OLED the best screen tech ever!

LG produce 1080p TV with OLED and there amazing from what review I read!

Yeah, the 1020's screen isn't bad, but I noticed a few flaws in it I don't like over my 920's.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss