WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 30K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Yeah, the 1020's screen isn't bad, but I noticed a few flaws in it I don't like over my 920's.

Sent NOT from my iPad using Tapatalk

Maybe bacuse I got used to the deep blacks on my 810 and when I saw the 1020....I just knew I loved OLD ...and when I go see a LCD its like... meh

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site

YEAH......!!!! I agree..... LCD is over hyped and over rated...... OLED is the way to go

LCD isn't over hyped, I'm not obsessed with it, I just find it to be good enough on a 4K TV and even a phone. I don't care about a couple of pixels having not its "true" color.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

If it was cheaper, YES!

That why OEM need to get devices out with OLED so it start at a high price then eventually the price will go down when it becomes easier to produce!

OLED will replace LCD but not any time soon however it good that OEM like LG are pushing OLED 1080p TV even if there expensive.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

LCD isn't over hyped, I'm not obsessed with it, I just find it to be good enough on a 4K TV and even a phone. I don't care about a couple of pixels having not its "true" color.

I'm very obsessed with screen technology so I do care about what goes into screen tech however I do care about price so LCD good for me until OLED get cheaper.

LCD have really advance now which is great a good example is the HTC One LCD screen.

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site

I'm very obsessed with screen technology so I do care about what goes into screen tech however I do care about price so LCD good for me until OLED get cheaper.

LCD have really advance now which is great a good example is the HTC One.

No, the HTC One's screen is awful.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo