WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Indistinguishable

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 30K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Rolling into work.... back on midnoght shift. Ready to tackle problems, solve issues, and make the work place better for my co-workers.

Who am I kidding? Gonna fake my way through it and spend a ton of time on WPC. So there.

You've prolly answered this before. But what do you do, Snowmutt?

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site

You've prolly answered this before. But what do you do, Snowmutt?

I operate/repair boilers. (That's right- I boil water for a living. Beat THAT for a pretend job.) On midnight shift, the emphasis is on operate. So, I am not ripping off my employer no matter how bad-**** I try to make myself sound. They only want us to address issues and keep the steam rolling.

So... steam will roll, water will boil, I will keep things at a peak condition, and cruise the forums for fun areas to pick fights and pretend I am smarter then I am. How much fun is THAT?
:smile:

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

I operate/repair boilers. (That's right- I boil water for a living. Beat THAT for a pretend job.) On midnight shift, the emphasis is on operate. So, I am not ripping off my employer no matter how bad-**** I try to make myself sound. They only want us to address issues and keep the steam rolling.

So... steam will roll, water will boil, I will keep things at a peak condition, and cruise the forums for fun areas to pick fights and pretend I am smarter then I am. How much fun is THAT?
:smile:

Is it just me or is your username snowmutt and you boil water :O

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I wish I could be as funny as snowmutt :p I could never think of clear posts :p but then again I was never funny....even my comebacks are bad but they sound better in my mind until I say it :eek:rly:

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Na na na na na na na na (tri-tip!)
Na na na na na na na na (ohh ohh)
Na na na na na na na na (what what)
Na na na na na na na na
Na na na na na na na na (yeah yeah)
Na na na na na na na na
Na na na na na na na na
Na na na na na na na na

ok I said I would stop but I really like that song ...I think it will be the song for the week :p

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

I wish I could be as funny as snowmutt :p I could never think of clear posts :p but then again I was never funny....even my comebacks are bad but they sound better in my mind until I say it :eek:rly:
lock up your comebacks in your mind....throw the key somewhere :p they are precious you know :p

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)