WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 30K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I might be old and conservative, but I like that Windows 8 reverts more and more to Windows 7 greatness. From the beginning this release felt rushed and Microsoft just wanted to force the tablets on us by making use use them on every computer.

I still know nobody personally who likes Windows 8 on a desktop computer.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I might be old and conservative, but I like that Windows 8 reverts more and more to Windows 7 greatness. From the beginning this release felt rushed and Microsoft just wanted to force the tablets on us by making use use them on every computer.

" raises both hands*

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site

It depends on the desktop man. And windows 8 works well with mouse and keyboard, and trackpad too, but the trackpad needs to be a good one, and not a crap one.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

It depends on the desktop man. And windows 8 works well with mouse and keyboard, and trackpad too, but the trackpad needs to be a good one, and not a crap one.

I agree its not bad on desktop....if msft just improved 8 instead of making it like 7 but just naming it 8 :/

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05