WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 30K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I tried learning the rules when I lived in Australia because there was nothing else on TV. I know the basics but I can't get into it at all. I don't like any sport though. I find atheletes way over paid and to much 'glory' put into it.

In a lot of ways sports is really sad these days. The average person really can't go to a sports game due to prices. So in reality the real 'fans' miss out.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Okay. Thanks.

Cricket seems to be some kind of baseball but even less exciting... I guess I have to add that I feel the same about sports as you.

Baseball was derived from Cricket. They have similar terminologies except baseball is a lot simpler.

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

I tried learning the rules when I lived in Australia because there was nothing else on TV. I know the basics but I can't get into it at all. I don't like any sport though. I find atheletes way over paid and to much 'glory' put into it.

In a lot of ways sports is really sad these days. The average person really can't go to a sports game due to prices. So in reality the real 'fans' miss out.
That's true actually!! Sad to see that these days it's more about money rather than the game

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

That's a dreadful thought. I used to know some girls way back in high school that used to 'hurt' themselves. They weren't too serious about it because they did it the wrong way...

lol if I had two dumps of truth and lies....the ratio would be 0.01:99.99..

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

That's true actually!! Sad to see that these days it's more about money rather than the game

It's been like that for some time now. Lots of corporations buy up all the best seats so when there's a game on all you see is large swaths of empty seats all the time. In Toronto, which is where I'm originally from, hockey is big but until the games go to the playoffs the arena would typically be empty in lots of areas. All the real fans would sit in the upper levels in the 'cheap' seats. There was always this big gap in the middle of the seating. LOL! so funny.

Last edited:

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

lol if I had two dumps of truth and lies....the ratio would be 0.01:99.99..

So more lies than truth? I saw their scars so I know they weren't lying. In any case that was a long time ago. Being young and having hyped up hormons and brain that's still maturing is not something I want to go back to. I miss the physical aspects of being young but that's about it.

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

Well, there is something that's changed on my WPCentral account as you can see... :D

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

Before people ask, yes that is infact my 1520, i normally do have a case on it, but i took it off for the photo. :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99