WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site
Re: WPC 30K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

So more lies than truth? I saw their scars so I know they weren't lying. In any case that was a long time ago. Being young and having hyped up hormons and brain that's still maturing is not something I want to go back to. I miss the physical aspects of being young but that's about it.

Hmmmm... not getting any cheerier, Nadia. Kinda bordering on scary, actually.

I thought the same thing... o_O

I had to put up with a lot of stuffs :( drama to be precise

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I had to put up with a lot of stuffs :( drama to be precise

That's not nice to hear. I've always believed women have a harder time growing up than men. Sure we have our issues with friends but I think girls treat each other a lot worse.

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

That's not nice to hear. I've always believed women have a harder time growing up than men. Sure we have our issues with friends but I think girls treat each other a lot worse.
our school was an all girls school....we had cat fights....I used to be in the principals room everyday

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

Hot headed or feisty? Or did the other one always start it? :p

i didn't have many girl friends :p ego problem maybe or maybe they were just jealous i was good at everything....it was the same in college too :/ i used to be away from all the hype....i got expelled for smiling in class....what's wrong in that?

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Okay. Thanks.

Cricket seems to be some kind of baseball but even less exciting... I guess I have to add that I feel the same about sports as you.

Cricket was one if my top two sports to watch and play as a child. I still look into it periodically, buy I got disenchanted for a ton of reasons that would need another thread to explain...it is still a cool sport though...

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

Should i bite my tongue....until blood soaks my shirt....until the day i dieeeeeee........I'll spill my heart for you...

Indistinguishable

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site

Should i bite my tongue....until blood soaks my shirt....until the day i dieeeeeee........I'll spill my heart for you...

I used to love Story of The Year during my high school emo phase. Thank God for getting me through that. Very talented musicians, though. Them and The Used.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb