WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 30K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

i didn't have many girl friends :p ego problem maybe or maybe they were just jealous i was good at everything....it was the same in college too :/ i used to be away from all the hype....i got expelled for smiling in class....what's wrong in that?

That's a bit strict. I laughed at one of my exams. If you're wondering I passed the class with 98%.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

One of the things I appreciate is personality from people in jobs we least expect it.

For example, on my train ride in, the conductor apologized twice for the narrower train cards that NJ transit doesn't usually use on the rush hour trains that sometimes makes exiting more tedious with larger volumes of people. He also gave a public shout out of thanks to the rest of the train crew.

I get a kick from another NJ conductor who says "wake up NYC!" when we get into NY Penn Station.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

One of the things I appreciate is personality from people in jobs we least expect it.

For example, on my train ride in, the conductor apologized twice for the narrower train cards that NJ transit doesn't usually use on the rush hour trains that sometimes makes exiting more tedious with larger volumes of people. He also gave a public shout out of thanks to the rest of the train crew.

I get a kick from another NJ conductor who says "wake up NYC!" when we get into NY Penn Station.

There's a couple of conductors on the train I take who appear way too happy for so early in the morning. Serveral of us give the speaker a dirty look.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05