WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
Re: WPC 30K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

No you wouldn't if you knew what work was. :p

Not all work is sitting in a boring office doing paperwork (sorry to those who do, didn't mean to offend you). Some jobs would be something people would enjoy, like I would enjoy being a programmer or game designer.

Sent NOT from my iPad using Tapatalk

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Not all work is sitting in a boring office doing paperwork (sorry to those who do, didn't mean to offend you). Some jobs would be something people would enjoy, like I would enjoy being a programmer or game designer.

Yes, things are 'fun' when you do them for yourself and you're interested in them. When you have to do something for someone else it doesn't feel the same. Any hobby that becomes work eventually feels like it. Even those who love their jobs.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Every job becomes sooner or later just a job. Joy can easily turn into frustration after a while, most of all game designer is no fun job. At least that's what I heard. Terrible pay, terrible working hours, always under pressure, no save position.

And after all, you'd sit in a boring office anyway ;-)

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site

Yes! SONY, AWESOMENESS!!

5ymyba7y.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99