WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 30K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

hmmmm yes :shocked: i don't know how it got into my phone OH MY GOD

it was your evil self that installed a battery app :p anways I was wondering because I don't really see the need for on for me because I just glance at the battery on the top right corner and guesstamate how much I have left

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

Oh oh oh so 2 surface rt's Arrived at my house because two family friends wanted a tablet and showed them my rt. I set up their tablets and since the guy had a 822( thanks 99). He liked the fact it synced up to his phone and visa-versa. The other guy wished he can do that but he has a iPhone 4 I told him you won't get let that kind if integration on the iphone 4. So he is thinking if getting a windows phone :p. Anways I set it up and they thought ....this is so much better than an iPad. They asked why people buy the ipads when the surface does more and I told them ...it was the brand, since its apple it makes it" better" than any other tablet on the market. Now both the wives want a surface tablet ...

I don't know about you all but I got 2 people On the surface and 2 more on the way. Sure I told them options like the nexus 7, nexus 20,the galaxy tab , the iPad mini, but they wanted the surface :D

the thing is windows is too underrated....if android didn't exist....windows would beat iOS long back....now all people care about are apps...it's like they can't oxygen for them :p they wouldn't breathe.

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

This ( I'm not sure if it would be called Infection or Illness ) thing that ticks have when they bite you they suck w blood until they feel like stopping and you can get sick by it or something like that

:straight: :straight: :straight:

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

the thing is windows is too underrated....if android didn't exist....windows would beat iOS long back....now all people care about are apps...it's like they can't oxygen for them :p they wouldn't breathe.

its underrated while apple is overrated and google is in the middle. But the way apple markets the apps ..now its a necessity to have every single app even if you don't need it

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

it was your evil self that installed a battery app :p anways I was wondering because I don't really see the need for on for me because I just glance at the battery on the top right corner and guesstamate how much I have left

sometimes well...it's hard to guess because it shows like more than half and it's 65% .....

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

its underrated while apple is overrated and google is in the middle. But the way apple markets the apps ..now its a necessity to have every single app even if you don't need it

I've seen people buy Apple to show that they are rich lol....like it's high class

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I can't even catch a break ...already I'm seen as competitor to this one girl I wad talking about .... Wtf :/ idk what they thinking I'm 19 she's 23. Doesn't take a genius to know that isn't happening besides she's out of my league :p

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I've seen people buy Apple to show that they are rich lol....like it's high class

I do say the same thing to them ...people buy tablets who don't need them just to show their social status. I tell them buy a tablet on what you want out of it not buy the brand

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

I can't even catch a break ...already I'm seen as competitor to this one girl I wad talking about .... Wtf :/ idk what they thinking I'm 19 she's 23. Doesn't take a genius to know that isn't happening besides she's out of my league :p

age doesn't matter baby! <-- give her this dialogue :devil:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers