WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 30K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

So...poll question:

What color should I make the 920 I plan to repair for my dad (it needs a new screen so I figure I could change the housing too)?

White? Black, Red, Yellow?

stmav

Retired Moderator
Sep 18, 2012
Visit site

What color does your dad like? Or go with red in honor of Jamaica's most well known beer.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Oh oh oh so I was talking to a guy this morning who owns a business that fixes computers for business and residential and he thought of me :D he will give me more details later ...hmm so far this 2014 year is going to be an interesting year for me :)

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site

Some things I noticed in regards to browsers:
1. Devs are still refusing to optimize for IE *cough*WPCentral*cough*
2. Firefox is seeing its star set. Which is ridiculous since it's better than Chrome now, oddly enough.
3. Chrome is getting all the love. Which is ridiculous, since some sites are using Chrome-specific code now.
4. Opera isn't worth mentioning anymore. 4 is the number of death, after all.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

What color does your dad like? Or go with red in honor of Jamaica's most well known beer.

I think for him it doesn't matter as much. I don't think he would walk into the store and buy yellow, red or blue outright. He may go from black to white as his first choices.

Still, that red is nice...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I thought about buying the 920 in yellow when it first was launched, and would have gotten that color if the white wasn't the cheapest where I bought it.

stmav

Retired Moderator
Sep 18, 2012
Visit site

I think for him it doesn't matter as much. I don't think he would walk into the store and buy yellow, red or blue outright. He may go from black to white as his first choices.

Still, that red is nice...

Since it's a gift from you, he's going to think it's great no matter what color.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb