WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Re: WPC 30K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I feel as though there is a "soap opera" like backstory to the last 4 pages or so I have missed.

Maybe it is better that way....

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site

whats that supost to mean !

It means you love each other, but have conflicts, such as she's farther away from you. In Romeo and Juliet, it was how the Montagues and Capulets hated each other, and Romeo was Montague and Juliet was Capulet, so they had conflicts being together.

Sent NOT from my iPad using Tapatalk

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

It means you love each other, but have conflicts, such as she's farther away from you. In Romeo and Juliet, it was how the Montagues and Capulets hated each other, and Romeo was Montague and Juliet was Capulet, so they had conflicts being together.

Sent NOT from my iPad using Tapatalk
well yeah I still miss my ex and I think that would be how you could would describe it except I was the one hurt out of it...I mean how can someone be so cold ..how ...that is one thing I don't understand :eck:

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site

whats that supost to mean ! and I see what you did snowmutt ...I know you are hiding there ...spill it ..what you are thinking :p

I never think. Bad things happen when you think. I "consider", I occassionally "ponder", sometimes I even "comprehend".

But I totally never think.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss