WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 30K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

when our teachers used to enter our classroom and hear us talking so much....she used to say "what is this? A fishmarket?"

Man, that is an OLD-SCHOOL reference. I get it know because you reminded me of that. Most of those teachers I remembered saying that happened when I was under 12.

You try that in many of to day's classes, you get ignored.

I do have a funny story of a teacher hitting a chatterbox with a chalkboard eraser I may share if I get enough prodding...

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

our sir in college hit a guy like that lo....share SHARE SHARE!!!! NOWWWWWWWWWWWWwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

I wanted one, but most places I look at have the 1020 and the 1520 with about $20-40 difference in price. I'd pick the 1520 over the 1020 at this point.

Enjoy it though!

hmmmm I thought it through a lot....and then i was like bigger screen doesn't matter to me right now...i need a damn 41mp camera....and bought the 1020....I'm more of a photographer lol

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I was reading random stuff and I came across an article saying that 2pac would of been mace windu in star wars instead of samuel l Jackson. Yahoo!

Martsicky

May 18, 2013
Visit site
How much does L1020 cost off-contract + unlocked in USA? ☺

In my country a brand new one costs about 790$ in official Nokia store/online shop and around 570$ on ebay/amazon like sites.

I would gladly buy 1020 to replace 820, but it costs way too much!!!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

our sir in college hit a guy like that lo....share SHARE SHARE!!!! NOWWWWWWWWWWWWwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

So I was 11 at the time, taking classes with my aunts cousin who was a teacher. Now, she worked at a different school and because I would visit her from time to time, her regular student knew me and were cool with me hanging out in the classes.

So one day, I went to visit to actually prep for a city wide exam (she was teaching prep stuff to her regular students that day). She stepped out of the room something, so 45 students erupted into endless chatter.

So when she walks back into the classroom from the back, and a wave of silence hits the class, except for this one CHATTERBOX who cannot take a hint. So she throws the chalk filled eraser from the back of the in one straight line. I swear, her aim was so true that it spun once.

So the chatterbox was very dark skinned and what made it humorous was that he turned to look back and the eraser hits him SQUARE ON THE CHEEK, CHALK SIDE UP!

We laughed our asses off - including the teacher. Plus she had him sit there for 5 minutes without being able to get up and wash it off.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

How much does L1020 cost off-contract + unlocked in USA? ☺

In my country a brand new one costs about 790$ in official Nokia store/online shop and around 570$ on ebay/amazon like sites.

I would gladly buy 1020 to replace 820, but it costs way too much!!!

Minimum $570.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss