WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site
Re: WPC 30K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

So I was 11 at the time, taking classes with my aunts cousin who was a teacher. Now, she worked at a different school and because I would visit her from time to time, her regular student knew me and were cool with me hanging out in the classes.

So one day, I went to visit to actually prep for a city wide exam (she was teaching prep stuff to her regular students that day). She stepped out of the room something, so 45 students erupted into endless chatter.

So when she walks back into the classroom from the back, and a wave of silence hits the class, except for this one CHATTERBOX who cannot take a hint. So she throws the chalk filled eraser from the back of the in one straight line. I swear, her aim was so true that it spun once.

So the chatterbox was very dark skinned and what made it humorous was that he turned to look back and the eraser hits him SQUARE ON THE CHEEK, CHALK SIDE UP!

We laughed our asses off - including the teacher. Plus she had him sit there for 5 minutes without being able to get up and wash it off.

omg!!!! I can't stop laughing. =)))))))) hahahaha

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

hmmmm I thought it through a lot....and then i was like bigger screen doesn't matter to me right now...i need a damn 41mp camera....and bought the 1020....I'm more of a photographer lol

For me, the chipset in the 1020 is a letdown. If they had put the S600 in there, even as a dual core it would make the shot to shot time much faster, which is the one letdown I have with the 920. Yes, I love the overall power in the camera, but for me at least,I don't mind trading 20MP + 2X less zoom for faster shot time.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Thanks, then its not so bad here ☺ official price tags are ridiculous. Back in March 2013 I bought my 820 for just 375$ and its price in Nokia Online Shop was about 580$.....

That's the thing with Nokias, their price drops aren't that much. Which is why unless people have a specific need, the 8X and ATIV S are great buys right now.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos