WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 30K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I see the young people are back at it. Just don't make me have to get cold water and you'll be on. Have a great night...

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site

Wasted my time watching the Super Bowl... Commercials even sucked :'(

symysevy

Sent from my RM-940_nam_att_200 using Tapatalk

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

why???? Any peoblem???

everyone just got in the way ..she wanted to talk to me I think because It seems she was paying attention to me even when I wasn't talking to her and I wanted to talk to her but a guy was talking to me and I couldn't just say I'm going to leave to talk to someone else :p

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site

Wasted my time watching the Super Bowl... Commercials even sucked :'(

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/02/03/symysevy

Sent from my RM-940_nam_att_200 using Tapatalk

I picked a good SuperBowl to have to work on. I was super bummed earlier, as well.

My daughter said she only laughed at 2 commercials. She said one called "doberwawa" was the best. Will have to look it up...

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site

I picked a good SuperBowl to have to work on. I was super bummed earlier, as well.

My daughter said she only laughed at 2 commercials. She said one called "doberwawa" was the best. Will have to look it up...

Yeah, I can't believe I wasted my most of my day on that sh*tty game...

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

everyone just got in the way ..she wanted to talk to me I think because It seems she was paying attention to me even when I wasn't talking to her and I wanted to talk to her but a guy was talking to me and I couldn't just say I'm going to leave to talk to someone else :p

whaaaaatttttttt? Lol you should have said brb and ran away from there :evil: talk to her tomorrow :D yayyyy

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb