WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 30K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

get back with your ex

cant .....isn't going to happen after telling me "to be myself" she hasn't talked to me after that * shurugs* so either she really wanted to move on because she was really sad that she had to break up with me or just with another guy ...who knows :confused:

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

cant .....isn't going to happen after telling me "to be myself" she hasn't talked to me after that * shurugs* so either she really wanted to move on because she was really sad that she had to break up with me or just with another guy ...who knows :confused:

aaahhhh you need to move on

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

You said you wouldn't. :-/

I never did say I wasn't .... I just don't know what to think I can think she did was a lie to me and hate that person ...or I can belive she did really have to leave and miss her but not want her either way both things make me think again :confused:

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

Okay! Sorry if I made you feel bad....but I know how it feels :/ I was in a 6 year relationship....and I was holding onto him no matter what he did....he cheated on me a million times....he even tried to kill me....i was making a fool of myself....and,I had to move on....i still remember him from time to time....but he is just not worth it....it takes time to move on....but it all depends on your mind....whether you seriously want to if you don't want to then you will never move on....and I'm sorry again

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Okay! Sorry if I made you feel bad....but I know how it feels :/ I was in a 6 year relationship....and I was holding onto him no matter what he did....he cheated on me a million times....he even tried to kill me....i was making a fool of myself....and,I had to move on....i still remember him from time to time....but he is just not worth it....it takes time to move on....but it all depends on your mind....whether you seriously want to if you don't want to then you will never move on....and I'm sorry again
but who said you were making me feel bad o.o .....ehhhh you think to much :evil: besides she was my first GF of course its going to take time for me ..I know that :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb