WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 30K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Thanks! I was probably watching the Super Bowl pre-game show when you posted the original.

Your name is green. Was it always green? Or did they change it to match your new avatar? I like it, even though I know the Super Bowl only from Nipple Gate. (That was soooooo fake.)

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Your name is green. Was it always green? Or did they change it to match your new avatar? I like it, even though I know the Super Bowl only from Nipple Gate. (That was soooooo fake.)

It's always been green, it represents her status here. :) Every person has a different colour depending on what level of Amassador, Mod or Admin they are.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

You should have seen my screen name in green for awhile. That's the colour for super moderators. If you use the desktop site, not mobile or apps, I should show up in green in the list of members online at the bottom of the page.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

It's always been green, it represents her status here. :) Every person has a different colour depending on what level of Amassador, Mod or Admin they are.

Yeah, I know that, I was kidding. I thought maybe she changed the avatar to match the green name...

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

You should have seen my screen name in green for awhile. That's the colour for super moderators. If you use the desktop site, not mobile or apps, I should show up in green in the list of members online at the bottom of the page.

I think I just realized it again because of the green avatar :)

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

Nice new avatar! I don't watch the Super Bowl, maybe i should watch some American Football to see what it's like. :)

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Nice new avatar! I don't watch the Super Bowl, maybe i should watch some American Football to see what it's like. :)

It's not as exciting as Australian Rugby if you like rugby. It can be slow at times, but not as bad as cricket.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss