WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 30K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

You got that wrong from a EU perspective. :p

It's Australian Rugby and Football. :p

I knew it was called Football over in the EU, didn't know what to say though since there is at least one person from every continent here. :D

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

Just got an update for my 520, wonder what it is...

I think it's the Lumia Black update, i was kinda hoping it was gonna be a Preview for Developers update that featured a new firmware update. :D

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Cricket is just...

Well... Boring.

Watching grass grow is more exciting I think. :p

American Football is not bad but it's very hyped in my opinion and there's a strategic angle that they make much of that I often wonder how much of it is actually correct. :p

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

You got that wrong from a EU perspective. :p

It's Australian Rugby and Football. :p

I knew it was called Football over in the EU, didn't know what to say though since there is at least one person from every continent here. :D

I believe the full proper name is Association Football (vs American Football or Canadian Football).

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

Watching grass grow is more exciting I think. :p

American Football is not bad but it's very hyped in my opinion and there's a strategic angle that they make much of that I often wonder how much of it is actually correct. :p

The sport that I don't understand at all is curling. It's actually an Olympic sport. Brushing ice with brooms to make a stone glide on ice doesn't make any sense to me. Maybe Canadians understand curling.

I do like hockey.

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

I'm hoping the two devices i am eyeing on don't make me a webOS hard core ******.

HP Pre3 and Touchpad are both on sale. :D

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

The sport that I don't understand at all is curling. It's actually an Olympic sport. Brushing ice with brooms to make a stone glide on ice doesn't make any sense to me. Maybe Canadians understand curling.

I do like hockey.

Don't worry, most Canadians don't understand Curling either. :p

I read the rules once and even watched occasionally but it's not my kind of thing. Hockey is probably the one sport I do sort of like, probably due to my being brought up in it. I didn't play it officially but did play it on the 'street'. I haven't watched it in years though. I think it has a high skill level for a sport though if you look at the whole thing. Also very dangerous.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I'll be changing my avatar and my signature very soon. Hopefully later today (which might be tomorrow for you).

I think it's amazing that we can have such an international conversation. And that the our planet is turning, producing day and night, which leads to the different time zones and... yeah, I could go on forever now ;-)

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

I think it's amazing that we can have such an international conversation. And that the our planet is turning, producing day and night, which leads to the different time zones and... yeah, I could go on forever now ;-)

Well, what time is it over in your country? :)

here it's 7:46PM.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

Don't worry, most Canadians don't understand Curling either. :p

I read the rules once and even watched occasionally but it's not my kind of thing. Hockey is probably the one sport I do sort of like, probably due to my being brought up in it. I didn't play it officially but did play it on the 'street'. I haven't watched it in years though. I think it has a high skill level for a sport though if you look at the whole thing. Also very dangerous.
When I was a kid and watched NHL hockey, most players didn't wear helmets.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05