WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 30K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Anybody listened to U2's latest single?

It's not too bad, i like some of their late 1990's-early 2000's stuff more. :)

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

When I was a kid and watched NHL hockey, most players didn't wear helmets.

I remember that as well. Also the goalies didn't wear masks at one point but that was before my time I think. I remember the old masks, they were pretty cool. I'm surprised how long they took get to the new helmet for goalies.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

I remember that as well. Also the goalies didn't wear masks at one point but that was before my time I think. I remember the old masks, they were pretty cool. I'm surprised how long they took get to the new helmet for goalies.
I remember the goalies wearing masks like 'Jason' from Friday the 13th.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Anybody listened to U2's latest single?

It's not too bad, i like some of their late 1990's-early 2000's stuff more. :)

I didn't know they had one. I always feel like I'm hurting people from a 3th world country when listening to U2, because of the guilty conscience they produce in me. Still I like their music.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I didn't know they had one. I always feel like I'm hurting people from a 3th world country when listening to U2, because of the guilty conscience they produce in me. Still I like their music.

Slight typo there. 3rd world not 3th. :p

I'm not overly sure about U2 and their objectives. There's a lot of controversy over what Bono does.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Slight typo there. 3rd world not 3th. :p

I'm not overly sure about U2 and their objectives. There's a lot of controversy over what Bono does.

Right, 1st. 2nd. 3rd. 4th. 5th. And so on. I should pick up an English grammar book, I think I start to forget a lot of important things.

That's true. There was even an entire Simspons episode dedicated to this. Still, I think they produce some good music.

The concert yesterday was great. First Spring Offensive played, then To Kill A King. They have a lot of skill and have some awesome songs.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Right, 1st. 2nd. 3rd. 4th. 5th. And so on. I should pick up an English grammar book, I think I start to forget a lot of important things.

That's true. There was even an entire Simspons episode dedicated to this. Still, I think they produce some good music.

The concert yesterday was great. First Spring Offensive played, then To Kill A King. They have a lot of skill and have some awesome songs.

I saw U2 live in Brisbane with their last tour. I like their music but not so much their political/activist leanings.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I saw U2 live in Brisbane with their last tour. I like their music but not so much their political/activist leanings.

I think it would be just too expensive for me. Prices at least in Switzerland are insane.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leviwilkersion